Custom Cake Inquiries
Cake commissions for DECEMBER is currently CLOSED! NO MORE CAKES FOR THE YEAR!
****I am not taking orders from 12/23-12/27
All custom cake orders must be placed a minimum of 7 days in advance.
Your cake is confirmed once I have emailed you a invoice
At least 1 month in advance for wedding cakes.
For cakes already available online please clock HERE to see our selection
For custom cakes please email email@example.com with the subject line reading your name and the words CUSTOM CAKE (ex: Clio CUSTOM CAKE)
If this is a wedding cake inquiry please email me with the subject reading your name and WEDDING CAKE. (ex: Clio WEDDING CAKE )
This helps me keep all my orders organized in my inbox!
I will be happy to collaborate with you over email for your special day! My style of cakes are rustic, with a hint of eclectic flair! I make up the design as I'm frosting it so its a surprise for all of us. Sometimes customers request a previous design I've done but with different flavors which is very cool. Flavors wise, sky is the limit! Any flavors are possible!
To help me serve you better in your email if you could let me know:
- Your name
- The date you would like to pick up your cake/have it delivered
- If the cake is to be delivered please paste the delivery address into the email and who will be receiving the cake as well as their contact number (delivery ranges from $20-$50)(Local delivery is $10)
- Who is the cake for? If its a birthday would you like Happy Birthday written on it?
- What flavors do you want in the cake? Feel free to be creative!
- Are there any allergies or dietary restrictions I should be aware of?****
- How many people will be eating the cake? What size cake?***
Sizes and Price Ranges
-6inch feeds 4-6 people (sometimes 8)
-8inch feeds 8-10 people
-10inch feeds 10-12 people
-1/4 sheet 2 layer cake feeds 16-20
-For wedding cakes we can discuss size via email
I can customize some of the cakes for dietary restrictions or allergies! If it’s gluten free, dairy free, nut free.
We can discuss during our collaboration how to make your dream cake delicious and safe to eat!